Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Tis Spring - Flower Drawing Assignment . . .

Okay - so we don't really have seasonal change here . . . however, for those of us who live in Puerto Rico, we can tell the difference between Winter, Spring, Summer and Fall as slight as those differences might be. 

Since I really don't have a choice of tulips, crocus, snowdrops and daffodils, I drew the flower that is most readily accessible to me - the Orchid.  This was an enjoyable assignment - nice and easy and fun. 

I am looking forward to drawing and painting at Isla de Cabras - it is always a good day when you can get outside, enjoy the sunshine and fresh air, and hopefully I will get some great pictures drawn and sketched. 

Orchid - Graphite Pencil

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous drawing! Thanks for playing along! Hopefully I'll have time to draw some tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete