Monday, January 10, 2011

Dear Diary - Assignment 2

Dear Diary

The second assignment for Draw, Doodle Sketch was to draw a piece of crumpled up paper.  This was tedious, and I really got lost in all of the little nooks and crannies of the paper.  In looking at it, it almost looks abstract, but I like it and am satisfied with my accomplishment. 
I thought I would make it more interesting by including text, which also proved to be a challenge, but did help to keep my place with regard to sketching.  Was thinking of making the entire background dark, but wanted to give it a day, and see if I still feel the same way about it tomorrow.  Obviously, once I black in the background, there is no going back.  What do you think - leave it white, or make it black? 

1 comment:

  1. I love it! Awesome job!! I'm really hoping to find time to do this too :)

    ReplyDelete