Thursday, January 6, 2011

A New Year, A New Start

2011 is here, and with it new hopes, goals and inspiration. I have been working hard on my painting, and am committed to taking my art to the next level.

The first step was creating this blog - The Painting Palette. A new adventure for me - blogging. . . I am hoping to share my accomplishments, failures, and lessons learned in my journey of discovering my creative inner self. Additionally, I am hoping to blog about my adventures in living in Puerto Rico, and a little about the art community here.


I have signed up for Draw, Sketch, Doodle Weekly Drawing Challenge - first assignment is to draw a shoe. As I work on these challenges, and my other artistic endeavors, I will post them here. I hope that everyone will feel free to give me feedback - both positive and negative. Critique is necessary for growth and growth is necessary for improvement. And for me - it is all about discovery, growth and improvement.


Paint on -

1 comment:

  1. Good luck on your endeavor! Can't wait to see your shoe! You can email me art you would like on a banner and what you'd like it to say and I'll whip together. You could use microsoft paint or photoshop to make one. :) Email me if you need any help of if you like me to do it.

    ReplyDelete