Saturday, January 7, 2012

"Sketch!Paint!Doodle!" Challenge

One of my resolutions for 2012 was to stay creative.  In the past, I have painted or created in spurts.....sometimes, putting down the pencils and paint brushes for a week, and then discovering that I had to reacquaint myself with them all over again. 

The problem is, that many times, I just don't feel inspired.....not sure what to paint, or draw.  Okay, so I have the answer - join a challenge.  The Sketch, Paint, Doodle challenge is a fantastic way to motivate yourself to stay creative.  Last week the challenge was to paint a tree (see previous post), this week's challenge is up and I am excited to begin my new painting.  Every level of artist can participate, and there is no pressure.  If you have a busy week and just can't get to the drawing table, no problem.  I hope that some of you, will join up....I love seeing every one's work. 

Wondering what these weeks challenge is . . . . then go check out the site - just click on the link.  http://www.flickr.com/groups/1836708@N24/

No comments:

Post a Comment