Thursday, January 26, 2012

Under the Weather

I have been feeling a little yucky - some kind of stomach bug is going around, and it decided to take up residence in my tummy.  But, the good news is that I am on the mend and feeling better each day. 

During my sick leave, I have been productive.....and I am happy to announce, I finally finished my website!  At first I thought I would just create a website via one of the many sites available as a complete package.  But, then I read an article that said, I could do all of the work myself.  "How hard can this be", I thought to myself.  In one word "HARD".  One thing I did learn about myself, is that I am not by any stretch of the imagination a "techie".  I have spent the last 2 weeks working, sweating, figuring out, and reworking my site.  Finally, last night, it all fell together (or maybe that is I banged it together.)  The sweet taste of success. 

For all intents and purposes, it is a really simple site - not fancy, but it is a wonderful site for me.  Like a child, and I hope it grows and expands and brings me much pleasure. 

Take a look at the site, I would love to hear your feedback, comments and suggestions.  Hopefully, with this task behind me, I can get back to my passion and paint. 

http://brushstrokesbytatum.com/

1 comment: